Company Profile Where Remote Devops engineers were Provided
One of the largest providers of federal flood insurance (NFIP) policies was in need of a cloud-based solution allowing populating data in the data warehouse and generating analytical reporting on top of the data warehouse.
Why Company Needed the Right Skill-set in Their Team?
- Right platform for the implementation of analytical reporting
- Dashboard system which allows analyzing different measures on map view drillable from total to company, to state, to zip code and other co-related attributes present in the data.
How Muoro Helped Them to Meet the Required Talent?
- ETL process for a set of policy data using Azure Data Factory and moving them from text file data to SQL Data warehouse
- Dashboard system showing reports in Power BI
- A map which so all the risks color-coded by the different companies (slips) - ability to view each company separately or together. Also, the possibility to see zip codes shaded as a map layer.
- Total policy count drillable from total to company, to state, to zip code
- Total policy premium drillable from total to company, to state, to zip code.
Which technologies were utilized by the experts?
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Blob storage
- Azure SQL Data warehouse
- Power BI
What did they achieve?
The total life cycle of this project was about 4 months and the organization was able to leverage its existing data in a well-defined way.
35% percent decrease on average time taken to assess the insurance
value to be provided.
Reduced cost of around 25%, as earlier the data had to be given to
consultancy firm to assess the reports manually